Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Santa!

After a long search, we finally settled on the Santa at Picture People in Park Meadows Mall. Hailey wasn't sure what to make of the big guy wearing her same outfit...


"Who is this guy and why am I sitting here? What? You want me to smile? Good luck."






"Ah, much better...lemme see that camera!"












"What do you think of my beret?"










This was the only picture that Hailey really smiled in. Unfortunately Ben and I vetoed this picture as our Christmas card because we both thought the two of us looked horrible.
"This is fun!"

2 comments:

Brook said...

I love Hailey's facial expression in the Santa pic! It is exactly what every child is feeling when they sit on that fat, hairy man's lap. Oh, I better be good or Santa won't bring me my jewlery...

Maya B. said...

The photos are beautiful! Hailey, you are so precious. I miss you (and your mommy and daddy too)!