Sunday, November 16, 2008

What's with these biscuits?!

Okay, we went to dim sum for lunch and Hailey had her first teething biscuit. I thought it was a cookie. Cookies aren't supposed to make a mess. Some crumbs maybe. But the soggy mess that was all over her new outfit, tablecloth, highchair, hands, face, and hair was totally unexpected. Granted it did keep her occupied for the majority of lunch since she treated it more like a sucker. But geeze, they should put warning labels on the box for the mess they make! I should've taken a picture but I was too horrified at the mess. What the heck?!

2 comments:

Maya B. said...

I know. They are totally disgusting... and yet they provide many minutes of enjoyment, so I guess it's worth it do to all that laundry... We gave Maya one at Sweet Tomatoes last night. I did a ton of laundry today...

Brook said...

Those cookie things are the nastiest things ever- I hate them... James was never into them, Keira hasn't had the "opportunity" to try one yet.