Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Look at those fingers and toes



Everyone thinks she looks exactly like her daddy. Hopefully some parts of me will be revealed as she grows. I guess for now, her long fingers are the only thing that resembles me. She definitely has Ben’s feet with the long toes that move, as Ben says, “like a monkey – each one moving independently from each other.” She can spread out her toes really wide, and her big toe is larger than any of her other ones (my second toe is longer than my big toe). Shingo says Pam’s toes are like that also, and he always thought that was strange too! Must be a family trait.

When Hailey was getting footprinted at the hospital, her feet were too big for the forms…her prints went off the edge of the paper! (We brought some cardstock for the nurses to do some footprints for us.)

No comments: